A bit late on the old Christmas front this year, but then I figured it's never to late when you have a husband who is terrible at buying presents! It's a regular that I buy my own in our house anyway. This year I took to Pinterest so Jared could actually order some for once. Oh the beauty of social media.
1. Diptyque candle, £38. I'm slowly becoming addicted to candles, first it was Yankee, but now I'm moving up in the ranks guys and I long to have one of these beauties in my home. Doubt I'll ever actually light the thing though. Maybe just for Christmas.
2. 13" Metallic Cambridge Satchel, £130. I wanted one of these for a while, and since the Mulberry isn't appearing quite yet, I think this gorgeous metallic gold satchel will be perfect for my wardrobe.
3. Zara tshirt, £19.99. I love this simple tee. It will work with anything, a sequin skirt, jeans and a beanie hat. Plus the jewel neckline is incredible!
4. H&M cushion cover, £6.99. As you probably know, we're currently renovating our house, next up after Christmas is the living room. This gorgeous cushion will be the perfect base to start my design ideas and colour palette. I'm thinking loads of texture. Such a steal too!
5. ASOS beanie hat, £10. I really love my beanie hats this season, so adding this to my vastly growing collection will be just perfect. A great stocking filler too!
6. Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser, £23.99. I don't tend to use loads of expensive products, I'm quite happy with the higher-end highstreet brands, but when it comes to my facial skincare I'm a huge fan of an excellent cleanser and foundation. I have really oily and quite problematic skin so if I don't look after it and don't sleep I tend to break out. I'm so looking forward to trying this lovely cleanser.
7. Glitter and studded trainers, £25. I've wanted these awesome shoes since forever, well a few months at least. In the sale at £25, they're a bargain and I'm very hopeful that they will be waiting for me on Christmas Day.
8. Sensationail starter kit, £60. I've been completely converted to gel nail polish, so decided it was about time I invested in a gel kit. Probably the most wanted on my list this year, it will save me a lot of pennies and give me 2 week nails. Oh the life!
10. The Great British Bake Off, £9.99. I'm partial to a bit of baking these days, although an amateur I'm slowing getting better. This would be the perfect present to enhance my skills, plus loads of free cakes for the man. It's a win, win situation.
What's on your list?